August Table Setting

 


Linen Bow Napkins from Courtland and Co, Placemats from Serena and Lily, Wrapped Glasses from Lindroth Designs and Florals from Out of the Garden, Napkin Rings old from Magnolia (similar here and here)

I've always been drawn to lovely table settings and dreamed of one day being able to host dinner parties in my formal dining room. True story - when we were searching for our perfect home, a formal dining room was on my must have list. 

So over the years, I've established quite the collection of embroidered table linens and accessories to make those beautiful table settings. Now that we have a home large enough to host, I cannot wait for our first dinner party! For the month of August, I wanted to incorporate some of my favorite feminine pieces, like these bow embroidered linen napkins. I've always loved the pink and green color combo, thanks to my DZ years, so you'll definitely see a lot of that here. This table setting would have been perfect for a ladies brunch! 

XOXO, Emily





Comments

Popular Posts