Fall Finds from Target


Our home consists mostly of different shades of blues, so when decorating for the holidays, I reach more for items that will compliment our current decor. You can find ginger jars in almost every room, but I've found that almost any color goes with them! I especially love the pops of orange against the blue and white porcelain. Since moving into a bigger home, I'm excited to add a few more decor items to our collection! 

This year, I absolutely love the items I've found at Target. The simple white and glass pumpkins add the perfect festive touch. I just placed a large order online and cannot wait to fill our home with some of these amazing finds below! Jump on these fast because they're already sold out in the stores near me! 

Dress up your dining room table with a Woven Charger , like this one.


I've always loved cuddling up on the couch with a Knit Throw

This wreath would be lovely with a cream or burnt orange velvet bow and its classic style can be used year after year.

I just purchased a woven tray like this one! I have found that they're perfect for placing on a dresser or side table. They add a little extra color and texture which I'm growing to love more and more.

I love how they styled this Glass Pumpkin with the Wood Vase below! Such a clean yet festive look that we will be adding to our home.



You can't beat these cute pumpkins for just $5! I grabbed a few of them to place throughout our home just to add a festive touch.

I've had this candle burning since I got it and it makes our home smell like fall, I just love it. 

These velvet pillows remind me so much of our pillow covers that we purchased from Pottery Barn last year! I love the festive burnt orange that would pair beautifully with a dark brown or cream color. 


Comments

Popular Posts