What's in my Amazon Cart

 

I always love the transitions between seasons. This year especially, I've really began to love Fall. If you would have spoken to me last year, I would have told you Summer was my all time favorite season, but I must say, this year I've really enjoyed transitioning to the Fall season. We just got home from a trip in the mountains and I so loved accenting sweaters with beautiful fall patterned scarves

Once I got home, I quickly placed an Amazon order where I had been saving some of my recent finds to my cart. From the perfect sweaters and Fall accessories to warmer toned accent pieces to decorate our home, I can't wait to show them to y'all when they arrive! I hope you're able to find something perfect for yourself! 

XOXO, Emily







Rattan Bowls


Tortoise Water Glasses

Rattan Coaster Set

Hand-Painted Interiors Book


Follow along on Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts