The Perfect Summer Accessory

                            

Dress from Amazon, Shoes Carrie Forbes and Hat by Sarah Bray Bermuda

I've always loved spending hours upon hours laying on the beach, but as I get older, I've become more aware of what that is doing to my skin! To ensure I'm protecting my face from the sun, I've been drawn to beautifully made sun hats. My favorite summer accessory includes this lovely sun hat that allows me to enjoy the warm sun and know my face is protected from that directly sun light. These hand made hats come all the way from Bermuda and the quality couldn't be better. They're sturdy and hold their shape. I also love the interchange ribbons, which allows me to match each daily outfit. My favorite may be the Bermuda Blue pictured as well as this vintage floral pattern

If you're looking for the perfect sun hat, this one is a must! 

XOXO, Emily 






Comments

Popular Posts