Favorite Fall Nail Polish Colors

Are you one of those people who always have to have their nails done? When I was in college, my Sorority Sisters would tease me because about every two days or so, they would find me doing my nails! That was before they released the Gel line, and regular polish only stayed on my nails for a few days. I'm one of those people who will immediately take nail polish off if one nail chips or peels. I'm also one of those people who can't stand it when my nails aren't done, so I've created quite the list of go to polish colors over the years. 

You're probably wondering, "How did she survive the COVID shut down?". Well, luckily I have an OPI gel machine! It was a Christmas gift from my parents probably 7 years ago and it still works great! I would get my nails done every two weeks,  then every other week, I would do them myself, because Gel only lasts on my nails for about 5 days. Weird, I know. So jealous of y'all who can keep gel polish on for three weeks at a time. However, that's how I survived during the salon shutdown! Since moving from my hometown and leaving my amazing nail lady, Christy, I have never been able to find anyone as good as her, so now I usually just do them myself. 

Dress from Amazon, read my recent blog post about it here!

During the summer, I typically keep OPI Lisbon Wants Moor on my nails, but as the season changes to fall, I often reach for more rich classic colors. I've included my fall go to colors below. 


                                 

Not Really a Waitress            Malaga Wine            Black Cherry Chutney

                                     

  Red Hot Rio           Yes, My Condor can Do            Raisin The Bar

Comments

Popular Posts