September Table Setting

 

Florals by Flora, Serena and Lily Chargers, Recycled Wine Bottle Glasses (tall and short), India Amory Linens (tablecloth and napkins), White Everyday Plates, Green Handmade Plates

Our first Fall in Greensboro, NC and we were unsure of when the weather would change. Luckily for us, it was warm through most of September, which influenced our September table setting. I knew I wanted to hold on to the last bit of summer, but I also wanted to incorporate some fall colors. As I was working with Flora of Greensboro, NC to come up with the perfect centerpiece, we decided to incorporate little daisies and Queen Anne's Lace for a whimsical feel. She also added beautiful garden roses in my favorite shade of pink. 

As for the setting, I absolutely love the tablecloth and linen napkins I purchased from India Amory. In our home, blue and white also serves as the perfect neutral, matching basically anything. You will find a lot of blue and white patterns in our table linen chest. Then including the greens from the salad plates and serving dishes to tie back to the greens used in the center piece. 



I just love how these beautiful garden roses and daisies go together. I think this may be a new favorite floral combination for me!






Read more about my favorite Fall finds from Target here

Follow along on Instagram


Comments

Popular Posts