Hair Accessories for the Holidays


This year, I'm loving all of the statement hair pieces that I'm seeing. From the puff headbands, velvet, and simple ribbon bow barrettes, I've added quite a few of these statement hair pieces to my collection. Big bows are coming back y'all, and I'm here for it! If you know me, you know I'm a big lover of bows. I love how a simple bow barrette can polish a more casual look, or how a puff headband works perfectly for those hair days that didn't turn out exactly as you had hoped. Today, I'll be sharing some of my favorite finds that are perfect for the holiday season. Expect lots of plaid, velvet and pearls. 

My Favorites for just under $50

This Molly Bow Barrette from Bows and Blue is one of my favorites! It's the perfect finishing touch to any outfit. This one is definitely on my Christmas List this year!

This lovely Puff Navy Tartan Headband from Hill House Home is perfect for the holidays. 

A simple bow barrette like this one is definitely a closet staple. I have it in red which is sold out, but here is the link to one similar that's only $5!


My Favorites for just under $20

These velvet scrunchies come in three different colors and if you can catch them on sale, they'll be under $10. Like I mentioned earlier, I love a big bow, so you better believe I have these! Here they are in green, pink and black

This padded satin headband in navy and this braided black headband would be the perfect accessory for a tartan dress.

Who doesn't need a velvet headband in the perfect shade of green? This one is just lovely.

These tartan headbands are the perfect accessory for the holiday season. They can easily be paired with a solid top, or more plaid! In my eyes, the more Christmas Plaid, the merrier! Here they are in white, black and red

This lovely silk knotted headband is from one of my favorite small businesses, Sea to Skye.

These velvet bow hair barrettes are made by one of my dear friends, Grave and Grandeur. You can get 15% off your purchase with code EMILYCMORANO !

My Favorites for just under $10

I love these simple beaded headbands. Here is the gold and the pearl.
Velvet Bow Barrette 


This three pack of velvet puff headbands are under $10 and is perfect for the upcoming holidays. The camel color is perfect for Thanksgiving, I love the green for Christmas and the pink would be perfect for New Years. I don't think it gets any better than that!

Recently purchased a pearl headband from J.Crew, but found this duplicate (pictured above) for under $10!


I can't wait to see how you style these fun statement hair accessories!

XOXO, Emily 


Check out my favorite Christmas Tartan finds here

Follow along on Instagram.

Comments

Popular Posts