Getting Ready Outfits Fit for a Bride


Photography by Lauren Fair

For my getting ready look, I opted for something comfortable, yet special. I fell in love with this chiffon and lace robe as soon as I saw it. I loved the maxi length, so I wouldn't have to worry about something being too short and I loved the lace detail around the edges. Since it was sheer, I went with this chemise underneath to ensure everything was covered! 

This is also when I realized how amazing Birdies were. Unfortunately the shoes that I wore on my wedding day are discontinued, but they have a few fun new options that would be perfect for a bride. They're like walking on clouds! So comfortable and stylish. 


How sweet is my flower girl? She did such an amazing job that day!

I've rounded up a few getting ready outfits fit for a bride below. I had so much fun deciding on my getting ready outfit and I hope you will as well! 

XOXO, 
Emily 


Nap Dress with Puff Sleeves

Lace Maxi Robe


Feather Trim Pajama Set


Mini Nap Dress with Belt


Mini Nap Dress

Pearl Satin Pajama Set

Sparkle Slippers


Fur Puff Slippers

Pom Pom Slippers

Open Toe Slippers

Plush Slippers





Our Wedding Paper Here

Our Wedding Favors Here

Follow along on Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts