Deciding on the Perfect Wedding Shoes

 

Photography by Lauren Fair, Satin Lace Heels, Wedding Dress by Allure Bridals

As a wedding photographer, I was lucky enough to see many different styles of bridal shoes before deciding on my own. I had brides who chose glam heels that included lots of sparkles and brides who wore a simple pair of shoes they already owned. I loved how each pair represented each one of them individually and seeing so many different styles definitely got me excited about searching for my own special pair. With the world of Pinterest, the options are unlimited and there are so many unique styles available. I knew I wanted my wedding shoes to be something special, and when I couldn't decide on just one pair, I got two!

After I decided to go with an all lace wedding gown, I planned to go with a simple style for my bridal shoes, but when I discovered these beautiful Satin Lace Heels, I was immediately sold. The pearl detail and bow confirmed that they were made for me. As you can see in the first photo, these heels were basically made to match my dress as well. 


They're so pretty, they deserve to be displayed! Eventually, I'd love to display them in an acrylic box in my closet, how fun would that be?


After our first look, I wanted to change into something more comfortable because I knew we would be walking to find portrait locations. These Bow Block Heels were perfect for that! I had been a huge fan of these sandals and they just so happened to release them in white right before our big day! Purchasing them was definitely an easy decision to make. To this day, these are some of my absolute favorite shoes. Perfect for any Spring or Summer sundress, I adore them and feel that they'll never go out of style. 



If you're planning your big day, or just love pretty shoes, I've rounded up a few of my favorites below. These Blue Kitten Heels are on my current wish list.

XOXO, 
Emily










How We Decided on our Wedding Venue Here

Picking my Wedding Dress Here

Follow along on Instagram


Comments

Popular Posts