Cute Face Masks

Cute Face Masks


Who knew 2020 would play out the way it is. During this unusual season, everyone is doing what they can to stay safe and healthy and that means wearing masks whenever in public. Since they aren't going anywhere any time soon, why not have fun with it? I've embraced this new accessory and loved searching for beautiful marks to coordinate with my outfits. I've included links below to some of the most beautiful ones I've found. Stay safe and healthy! 

XOXO, Emily

 


Blue Oxford Mask                                       Hydrangeas Mask




Floral Face Mask                             Shabby Chic Floral Mask




Shabby Chic Rose Mask           
                          Two Pack of Masks


Read more about my favorite Fall finds from Target here

Follow along on Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts