October Table Setting

 


October marks the beginning of the holiday season and I couldn't be more excited! Since I'm not a big fan of halloween decorations, I decided to pull items together from my collection instead of purchasing new ones for this month's table setting. When I picked up my floral arrangement from Flora, I just knew it would go perfectly with my blue and white gingham tablecloth. I had some harvest colored gingham napkins that paired perfectly, and melamine plates with the same blue gingham. Unfortunately my gingham dinner plates have sold out, but these would pair nicely. I finally took the tags off my rattan napkin rings and chargers and love how they pulled in the darker tones of fall perfectly. 



I also got to put those ceramic pumpkins to use! I thought I went a little overboard when I ordered about 20 of them, but they have been perfect for adding a small touch of fall throughout our home. 


While this design was super last minute, it's definitely a favorite of mine. I was able to incorporate my love for blue and white while bringing in fall tones. 

And can we talk about these beautiful florals from Flora? Each month she amazes me with her talent! I get so excited for the next month of planning and designing! 

Stay tuned for the November table setting, coming soon!

XOXO, Emily 



See September's Table Setting here.

Find my favorite holiday tartan pieces here

Follow along on Instagram!



Comments

Popular Posts