Beautiful Books

When we moved into our new home, I couldn't wait to begin planning and decorating our new space! Moving from a 1,200 square foot apartment to an almost 3,000 square foot home was a big change. It meant more rooms to fill with even more wall space, so I quickly realized that decorating our new home wouldn't happen over night. We decided to be intentional with how we decorated our home, filling it with pieces that we would keep for years to come. While there are still quite a few spaces that aren't finished and won't be for a while, I know in a few years, we will have created a home we absolutely love. 

When looking for inspiration, I love grabbing these classic books with southern style. Flipping through the pages gives me so many ideas of how I hope to decorate our new home. I hope you grab one and find some inspiration as well! Here are just a few that you will find throughout our home that would make perfect Christmas gifts for loved ones. 

XOXO, Emily 



Beautiful       

 


Rattan  





Houses of Veranda




Find out what's in my Amazon cart here

Follow along on Instagram!




Comments

Popular Posts